Why is my encrypted secret message feed logs in someone else phone?

BrnKrma0314

Sep 18, 2022
Visit site
Quick background info: So my ex husband has been having problems with his girlfriend hacking, cloning and even completely changing his phone out every time he replaces the one prior she has destroyed the systems on.

He and i stay in contact we are cool but this last phone of his was, you guessed it, hacked. She was in complete control. Recently, she locked the sim and he cant get the puk bcuz the sim was switched out so its not AT&T sim. So he can use wifi thats it.

We began keeping in touch via fb Messenger. About 2wks ago he told me every single time he and i are in contact on Messenger, she msgs him to let him know that she knows hes talking to me. Well that confirmed alot of our suspicions surrounding her, we just werent sure how or what she did to know that information.

Yesterday he sent me screen shots of a Notification Log from his phone. It was coded pages detailing our conversation in Messenger, which was in secret mode set to delete msgs within 30sec of viewing. Thats also encrypted end to end but i doubt that matters if shes got control of his phone.

About a half hour later he sent me screen shots of the same thing but for my messenger account. It shows the log is specifically for my end of the convo and she used intent Commands it appears, by the log info, for Remote Input History according to the log. The log is basically greek to me, i understand a little bit of code but thats way out of my realm.

My question is, how is she accessing my messenger logs. Its worth noting that my Samsung Galaxy A12 running Android 11 has never ever been in her possession nor would she have ever had the opportunity to have even quick physical access to it. Is my phone secure or does this mean my phone is also compromised? Please help. I cant find anything about the input and intent process that i can make heads or tails of.

** if theres an option im overlooking, to post pics with this question, pls let me know, i will add the screen shots so you can see what im talking about.
*** Thank you for an insight you can provide

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! This sounds like something your ex-husband needs to bring to the authorities. Hacking and cyber-stalking are crimes, and are best handled through the proper channels.

Your ex-husband needs to make sure all of his sensitive accounts are protected using 2-factor authentication when possible. If he's the type of person who shares his passwords freely, or uses very easy-to-guess passwords (like a birthday), or tends to leave his accounts signed in on public devices, then he's an easy target for account compromise. Here are some guidelines to follow:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/966023-i-ve-been-hacked.html#post6908062
[GUIDE] How To Avoid Malware - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

joeldf

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I agree.

And while I'm not usually one to give relationship advice, it sounds to me like someone needs a new girlfriend. Because if that's really going on now, it's only going to get worse.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej