Need help with identify Otterbox case for S7 edge

atomarchio

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Which Otterbox case for S7 edge also includes the screen protector?

I have one for the S5 now but can't seem to figure out which Otterbox based either Otterbox or Verizon website. It has 2 pieces (front and back) and they snap together.

Please let me know. Thanks.

mmcclure0453

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Which Otterbox case for S7 edge also includes the screen protector?

I have one for the S5 now but can't seem to figure out which Otterbox based either Otterbox or Verizon website. It has 2 pieces (front and back) and they snap together.

Please let me know. Thanks.

Should be the Defender series. Has a hard polycarbonate interior shell with a built in screen protector on the inside (2 pieces) and a TPU outer shell. Also includes a belt clip.

mmcclure0453

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
If the screen cracks while inside the defender case, does otterbox pay for the repair cost?

That's more of a question for Otterbox directly. From what I see on their site, I believe the warranty is only for the case. Not the phone inside the case. They will replace cases with manufacturer defects. For a small fee.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Defender case has built in protector. I should be getting mine from Amazon tomorrow and it's on sale right now too! These cases are VERY hard to find in stores for the edge they're popular I'm told and especially with the Note debacle and some switching to the edge. I hear the screen protector fits a lot tighter than the other Otterboxs for other phones too so dust does not get inside as much. We shall see. If not I'll order something else and go naked like I did with the Note 7. One bad thing about the curved screens of the S and Note series this year.

mmcclure0453

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Defender case has built in protector. I should be getting mine from Amazon tomorrow and it's on sale right now too! These cases are VERY hard to find in stores for the edge they're popular I'm told and especially with the Note debacle and some switching to the edge. I hear the screen protector fits a lot tighter than the other Otterboxs for other phones too so dust does not get inside as much. We shall see. If not I'll order something else and go naked like I did with the Note 7. One bad thing about the curved screens of the S and Note series this year.

I bought the Defender and ended up taking the built in protector out. With it in, I lost a lot of touch screen sensitivity. Edges of the screen were almost useless. That was just my experience.

I will say that taking the built in protector out may not be the best option though. It does mess with the function of the volume and power buttons.

For now, I'm back to my SupCase Unicorn Beetle Pro with my Skinomi screen protector. Works fine. I don't think it offers the drop protection of the Defender though.