S7 edge from note 4 (anybody

magichoward

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Hi I pre-ordered my note 7 but never recieved it (here in Thailand) Samsung have offered the s7 edge at a great price. Reluctantly I'm going to miss my note but don't use the pen that much. I'm concerned about getting used to the smaller screen. I'm hoping for a much better battery life and better camera. I will miss the hdmi and I hope to speakers are not much less in volume.
Have you had great experiences if so what's better is the screen brighter in the sun that would be great.

Phantomlynx

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
I've had the Note 4 for two years, best phone I have owned, but like you I don't use the pen.
S7 is great no issues, love wifi calling. The edge feature is pretty irrelevant for me, but looks pretty. Screen is amazing! Speed about the same. Waterproof a big plus as for the first time in 20 yrs dropped it in the loo ☹️😀

Misterb

May 26, 2011
Visit site
You would be going from 5.7 to 5.5 screen size. That's just not a whole lot of a difference. What you WILL notice, is how much better the quality of the S7 Edge screen is, and the edge treatment is beautiful... Not to mention, you won't have that huge bezel and case around around your phone like you do with the 4

schlepprock

Oct 8, 2016
Visit site
Can anybody give any insight as far as call/reception quality S7 Edge vs Note4? I know the S7s run on LTE plus where the Note4 doesn't.. Discuss??

optimummind

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi I pre-ordered my note 7 but never recieved it (here in Thailand) Samsung have offered the s7 edge at a great price. Reluctantly I'm going to miss my note but don't use the pen that much. I'm concerned about getting used to the smaller screen. I'm hoping for a much better battery life and better camera. I will miss the hdmi and I hope to speakers are not much less in volume.
Have you had great experiences if so what's better is the screen brighter in the sun that would be great.

I have both the Note 4 and the GS7E and they're both great phones. The GS7E is better overall, of course, especially in the camera and battery life performances.

The speaker volume is about the same. The screen brightness is way better outside with the GS7E.

team420

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I went from n4, to n7, to n7, to s7e, and am about to go back to my n4. The screen IS nicer on the s7e, battery life about the same, cell signal about the same, camera is obviously better on the s7e, but only a bit. other than that, idk... the n4 seemed just as snappy as this s7e, and the n4 can be rooted.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall