Screen sensitivity

dlgus

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Any one else finding that the screen does not seem sensitive enough, especially near the edges? I am having a really hard time with anything that is close to the edge...

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
when I first got my S7E, it was fine. I've since put on a screen protector, and over all it's fine, but the left edge seems to be less reactive to touches. Kind of okay, but mostly not okay with it. I like that I can hold it and the edges do not seem to react right away when I don't want it to but then again, it's the same thing only when I need it to, it doesn't.

dlgus

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
when I first got my S7E, it was fine. I've since put on a screen protector, and over all it's fine, but the left edge seems to be less reactive to touches. Kind of okay, but mostly not okay with it. I like that I can hold it and the edges do not seem to react right away when I don't want it to but then again, it's the same thing only when I need it to, it doesn't.

That is the exact problem I am having...

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Mine seems great, but the edges are a tricky area sometimes. Probably hard for the touch technology to be even in the curved position is my guess

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress