Galaxy themes

tennislvr8

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Hi all, I have downloaded a few Galaxy themes. I also use nova launcher. When I download the theme all works well EXCEPT the icons, any thoughts why? Thanks in advance

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Hi all, I have downloaded a few Galaxy themes. I also use nova launcher. When I download the theme all works well EXCEPT the icons, any thoughts why? Thanks in advance
Some icon packs aren't supported on Nova, they're for various other custom launchers

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Icons from the Theme Store are not the same as Icon Packs for Nova Launcher. The icons will only show on the edge panel & lock screen. You need to download an Icon Pack from the Play Store to see them in Nova.

tennislvr8

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Icons from the Theme Store are not the same as Icon Packs for Nova Launcher. The icons will only show on the edge panel & lock screen. You need to download an Icon Pack from the Play Store to see them in Nova.

Thanks. So if I understand you, I download a theme from the Galaxy theme store and to get the icons to work everywhere I need to download the icon from the play store? So are all the icons used in the galaxy theme store found in the Google play Store?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non