Hey I Tried

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
The Galaxy Apps store should be your first, and pretty much, only place you can go.

Without being rooted, the fonts found there are the only ones that will work now.
Samsung changed stuff around late 2016, which prevents you from adding / using fonts not downloaded from Galaxy Apps.

Abbers727

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
The Galaxy Apps store should be your first, and pretty much, only place you can go.

Without being rooted, the fonts found there are the only ones that will work now.
Samsung changed stuff around late 2016, which prevents you from adding / using fonts not downloaded from Galaxy Apps.

Thanks.

eeyore6802

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone get this to work? I downloaded ifont from the Galaxy Store and it shuts down right away. It's aggravating that just trying to change the font is this complicated.

Hey I Tried

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
The Galaxy store is pretty much a hodgepodge of crap. Samsung doesn't really monitor, or seem to care, about what it posted there, free or charged.

But, with that being said, the description of iFont states that it works with the Galaxy S3, S4, Note, and Note II without needing to be rooted.