Unread badges in messages and phone not working

DroidRageYo

Sep 22, 2016
Visit site
I'm not exactly certain when this happened , maybe with the release of Nougat, I no longer have badges for unread counts for messages nor phone calls.

Galaxy S7 edge

I also have nova launcher paid with tesla unread and my gmail and whatsapp badges seem to be working.

Further clarification, the notification will pop up on the task bar. But once I clear it , it doesn't show up as a badge anymore.

twiet

Apr 21, 2017
Visit site
I had same issue. went into Nova Settings, Unread Count Badges, at bottom of screen to Tesla Unread settings. Then when that opened there was a note at top that said something to the effect that additional actions needed. clicked that and it asked id I would allow Tesla or Nova to access my email, phone, messages .... did that and the count badges came back

TrailofDead78

Apr 30, 2017
Visit site
Just want to add here how I got mine working. Tried un-installing and re-installing... nope... BUT...

When I went into 'Unread Count badges' I just disabled it... then enabled it and it worked. Lol. Don't know why that helped but it did. I wish I had tried that first.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glda19