Metal Pro app

Abbers727

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
I downloaded the Metal Pro app and logged in and set my preferences but it seems to be loading something at the bottom and I can't access recent posts (I have facebook logged into it.)

Abbers727

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
05e643a72df14d08391b7e6871d5e1bd.jpg

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
You appear to be in the settings/pref. tab. Tap on the calendar icon in the upper left to view recent posts. Or will it not let you go to that tab?

Abbers727

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
You appear to be in the settings/pref. tab. Tap on the calendar icon in the upper left to view recent posts. Or will it not let you go to that tab?

It does. But I'd like to access different parts of Facebook and it won't allow me. Nothing happens when I tap on a section. Like lists, groups, pages.

Okay, never mind. It's done loading whatever the heck it was loading so now it'll let me select stuff .

the loading circle was at the bottom of this section. It had more than just settings / help. I couldn't understand why it was loading for so long.

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
It does. But I'd like to access different parts of Facebook and it won't allow me. Nothing happens when I tap on a section. Like lists, groups, pages.

Okay, never mind. It's done loading whatever the heck it was loading so now it'll let me select stuff .

the loading circle was at the bottom of this section. It had more than just settings / help. I couldn't understand why it was loading for so long.
Oh, it was probably just doing its initializing thing, it should load pretty much immediately from now onツ

Abbers727

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
I try to use Metal Pro app to save some battery because I know Facebook eats up battery. So I'm hoping it will.

Abbers727

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
The Official Facebook app and another app that I use sometimes, Cool Wallpapers app (To find wallpapers) uses up a lot of battery. Everytime, I use both of those apps. So to knock out at least, Facebook , would be a lot of help.

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
The Official Facebook app and another app that I use sometimes, Cool Wallpapers app (To find wallpapers) uses up a lot of battery. Everytime, I use both of those apps. So to knock out at least, Facebook , would be a lot of help.
You know, I used to like wallpaper apps, but I found they were not really necessary. There are a few that generate unique wallpaper, but nothing that I really liked.

A great source for wallpaper is Google+. Once I discovered the vast amounts of wallpaper that Google+ has to offer, I have never installed a wallpaper app since.

Abbers727

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
You know, I used to like wallpaper apps, but I found they were not really necessary. There are a few that generate unique wallpaper, but nothing that I really liked.

A great source for wallpaper is Google+. Once I discovered the vast amounts of wallpaper that Google+ has to offer, I have never installed a wallpaper app since.

Yeah, I should probably uninstall it because I don't use it that often. It has a lot of ads on it now. Sometimes, I google phone wallpapers . Specific color wallpapers.

Thanks for the tip.

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I should probably uninstall it because I don't use it that often. It has a lot of ads on it now. Sometimes, I google phone wallpapers . Specific color wallpapers.

Thanks for the tip.
You're welcome! You should definitely check it out. You will assuredly find a butt load of wallpaper that you like. Certainly more than any one, or even multiple, wallpaper apps can provide. Plus it has other interesting things for tech enthusiasts such as yourself🙃