Will I be entitled to replacement S7 edge?

A

AC Question

My S7 edge crashes on start-up, with solid blue light and black screen. Initially, it kept trying to get past the Samsung logo and failed, now just black.
I have tried recharging fully as I have seen that may have worked according to a tip, but this failed. I haven't tried doing a system restore in recovery mode yet as I have data on my phone that I haven't yet backed up that I can't access!
Will there be a way of accessing my data before I know I have to do a hard reset?
I'm not even sure if the phone will boot into recovery mode yet either.

If all above fails, will I be entitled to a replacement from Samsung? I bought the phone in June last year.

I also dropped the phone in October. This required a replacement screen. I then had a problem with the battery expanding in February and causing the phone to reset regularly with power dropping to zero. I got the battery replaced and this corrected itself. I don't know if these things are interlinked.

I have seen other people have had my current problem, particularly with the early models, I believe this would have happened anyway despite my dropping the phone. Will Samsung see it this way?

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699