I have had my refurbished S7 edge for about 4 months now and i have only managed to get the 'find my mobile' service to work on 2 occasions, the last one was 3 months ago, so it does work, just very rarely.

I can use the Google Play website and use the Android Device Manager, it finds my mobile instantly and i can also make it ring my phone no problem. I just dont understand why the Samsung website does not work, it does not find my mobile and it does not ring it either.

I emailed the useless Samsung support on a few occasions, they just reply with a list of things to check on my phone, each time i reply back to them telling them everything they suggested is fine, i dont hear back from them, it seems they are terrible when it comes to following up ongoing support issues. So they were no help at all.

Can anyone on here give me some help on this, if anything happens to my phone i would rather rely on the Samsung website to lock or wipe my phone.

I have a lot of things disabled but i would imagine it is not affecting the find my mobile if the google Play website works.

Any suggestions guys?
    08-13-2017 05:36 PM
    Well, what exactly has the Samsung Support told you and what have you already done? Let's avoid suggesting stuff that's already been tried.
    08-14-2017 03:24 AM
    Well, what exactly has the Samsung Support told you and what have you already done? Let's avoid suggesting stuff that's already been tried.
    Thanks for your reply

I cant find their email. From what i remember i was to check Remote Controls was enabled in Find My Mobile settings. Google location service is enabled too. They also said to check i had my samsung account registered to my phone which it is, i use this to sync to Samsung cloud with my settings etc. They also said check im connected to the network, i obviously am as the Google Play site locates my phone just fine. Thats all i can remember. Everything they suggested was enabled.
    08-16-2017 12:51 PM
    still not working
    08-26-2017 02:53 AM