how do I copy stock image/rom s7(snapdragon)

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I am buying a new cricket wireless galaxy s7(snapdragon) and to fix the one I messed up. I want to know how do I copy the stock image/rom from the new s7 and put it on the old s7. Obviously they are both snapdragon models and they are NOT ROOTED. My old s7 just reboots and reboots I can get to recovery mode and the download mode. It only boots up to the samsung galaxy s7 screen before it reboots again and again etc. the reason is because I tried to root it with the tutorial on the unlockr's site the name of the article is "how to root the samsung s7 & s7 edge (all snapdragon versions) (video)" rooting the snapdragon s7 which broke my phone so all it does is reboot. Any help with backing up my new s7(snapdragon) and uploading the stock rom/image to the old s7(snapdragon) would be greatly appreciated.

juliesdroidsync

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Maybe the best thing to do would be re-flash the firmware from a known source. I'm pretty sure the Note 7 Alliance forum has those posted for the s7/edge and active. Might look there?

Jeff Isaacs

Dec 19, 2017
Visit site
I am buying a new cricket wireless galaxy s7(snapdragon) and to fix the one I messed up. I want to know how do I copy the stock image/rom from the new s7 and put it on the old s7. Obviously they are both snapdragon models and they are NOT ROOTED. My old s7 just reboots and reboots I can get to recovery mode and the download mode. It only boots up to the samsung galaxy s7 screen before it reboots again and again etc. the reason is because I tried to root it with the tutorial on the unlockr's site the name of the article is "how to root the samsung s7 & s7 edge (all snapdragon versions) (video)" rooting the snapdragon s7 which broke my phone so all it does is reboot. Any help with backing up my new s7(snapdragon) and uploading the stock rom/image to the old s7(snapdragon) would be greatly appreciated.

All you have to do is go to updato and download your specific firmware for your exact device and restore using Odin (Google the latest Odin) I done the same thing ! Hope this helps.