After dropping s7 the half of screen became black

healer777

May 30, 2020
Visit site
Hello, I dropped my Galaxy s7 ((Global) G930FD). When i picked it up everything was alright, but after 10 minutes I lit the screen up, the half of it was black (the lower part). If any of you encountered such problem or have any guesses of reasons, please help. I mean is it the screen problem or maybe some connection problem inside the phone, or maybe something else.
Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• s7777777.jpg
    s7777777.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 10

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! There's really no way to tell without opening the phone up. If you have a lot of experience with it, you could try opening it up yourself to check the connections, but if I were you, I'd bring it to a repair shop to check.

beefcontainer

Apr 11, 2021
Visit site
Hey, I'm having the same issue here but it comes and goes depending on the tempature. Not entirely sure what could be causing this but today it snowed and as I was outside cleaning off my car I pulled my phone out and half of it was black just like this image. Did you ever find out what was causing it?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hey, I'm having the same issue here but it comes and goes depending on the tempature. Not entirely sure what could be causing this but today it snowed and as I was outside cleaning off my car I pulled my phone out and half of it was black just like this image. Did you ever find out what was causing it?
Hi, welcome to AC!
Screen or phone has any cracks ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol