The Verizon of S7 and S7 Edge will not be available in white color? :(

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
the Verizon Verizon of S7 and S7 edge will not be available in white color? :(
only silver, black, gold... :(

It's not on Verizon or Best Buy's websites.... will white be available later one?

mz7590

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Re: the Verizon Verizon of S7 and S7 edge will not be available in white color? :(

why would they announce a white variant and not have anyone sell it?

Really hoping for some Canadian carriers to carry the white

bbogert79

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Re: the Verizon Verizon of S7 and S7 edge will not be available in white color? :(

Yes white was shown at the unpacked event along side 3 other colors. I can't find it anywhere either and the Verizon pre order didn't list it either I'm leaning towards silver or black but my mom wants white and isn't happy

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site

I didn't see white shown and I saw the whole event. I saw silver gold and black.

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site

am I the only one who likes white phone?

all of the phones I've owned in the last 4 years have been white:

White Note 2
White Note 3
White Note 4
White Note 5
White S5
White S6 edge
White Moto G
White LG G4(only the back is white)
White iPhone 6 Plus

So you can see why I'm a little disppointed that there is no white S7. (yet?)

drone3

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site

You may have to mix it up, what about gold with a white case?

dreaming of electric sheep

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site

Ok I've said twice in this thread that white wasnt option but I'm wrong. Just appears it isn't announced as available for pre order. I've been watching hands on videos tonight and many of them show the s7 in white. Watch the pocketnow hands on and he is using a white.

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site

Ok I've said twice in this thread that white wasnt option but I'm wrong. Just appears it isn't announced as available for pre order. I've been watching hands on videos tonight and many of them show the s7 in white. Watch the pocketnow hands on and he is using a white.

On Samsung's global site, it does show white as one of the four available colors.
GalaxyS7_Feature_Design_Main_9.jpg

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I never understand the rationale behind these decisions. Why not include all options in all areas? I can see a very specialized color but white? Really? I don't see white having a problem selling in the US.

Custnam

May 23, 2012
Visit site
This sucks for me as well. I have a white S6 now and love it. Love the look, and especially how it doesnt always have to be wiped because of fingerprints. Was really looking forward to the white S7. Oh well.

mz7590

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
OK. so there is still hope. Fingers crossed.

here in Canada, Bell and Rogers are only getting the Black and Gold S7's