Photos taken with the S7/S7 Edge

dingyibvs

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
More low-light photos please! The main advantage of the S7's camera over pretty much every other phone's, S6 included, is supposed to be its performance in low-light. Pretty much all decent phones make good daylight shots these days.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
The main advantage of the S7's camera over pretty much every other phone's, S6 included, is supposed to be its performance in low-light.

Pretty much.. Guessing the S7s, Nexus 5X and 6P are going to be in an exclusive little night club.

Won't be long though. It's a copycat industry. It's not like the concept is a secret... Just odd that it took so long.

DrewRasmus

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Just a few randoms

How do I stop the app from rotating my images

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 11274.jpg
    11274.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 183

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Not to take away from anyone's S7 photos on a personal level (love seeing them all!) but I can't say I'm as impressed with the quality as I was hoping to be. Having said that, I DO know that the site compresses the already compressed jpegs (hey, did I read this camera also takes RAW images???) and there are settings that might help that some might not use. The image of the two little cute boys above is soft but the color saturation is very nice :)

pookadoo77

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I switched from a LG G4 which I got for the camera, like the S7 camera and pics way better, super quick pic taking, option to cut off shutter sound is there on S7 and clear super fast reaction time!!

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I switched from a LG G4 which I got for the camera, like the S7 camera and pics way better, super quick pic taking, option to cut off shutter sound is there on S7 and clear super fast reaction time!!

That's my thinking... My wife's G4 does really well, it takes really good pictures, but there's nothing wrong with better. Camera app deficiencies aside, the pictures I get with my 6P almost always come out a smidge better... basically ... you can't always process away inferior optics. It should be here Tuesday, I'm anxious to get it and run it through its paces to see if I can get equivalent image quality as my 6P, but with the extra goodness of a more robust camera app and killer auto-focus.

Bostonz

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
oh boy..... So I am coming over from iPhone 6, never worried about storage as I have always had 128gb. I pre-ordered the galaxy s7 Edge and I am excited to switch. In anticipation of the low storage I ordered this micro sd card. can anyone tell me if this will be good enough to save images on like the ones posted here? or am I going to need something different? I do not understand the whole u3 u1 sdxc tech stuff. thanks in advance.

Amazon.com: Samsung 64GB EVO Class 10 Micro SDXC Card with Adapter up to 48/MB/s (MB-MP64DA/AM): Computers & Accessories

AndroidJay

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
oh boy..... So I am coming over from iPhone 6, never worried about storage as I have always had 128gb. I pre-ordered the galaxy s7 Edge and I am excited to switch. In anticipation of the low storage I ordered this micro sd card. can anyone tell me if this will be good enough to save images on like the ones posted here? or am I going to need something different? I do not understand the whole u3 u1 sdxc tech stuff. thanks in advance.

Amazon.com: Samsung 64GB EVO Class 10 Micro SDXC Card with Adapter up to 48/MB/s (MB-MP64DA/AM): Computers & Accessories

U3 is recommended if you plan to record in 4K. U1 is perfect for normal 1080P.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non