Galaxy S7 and Bluetooth issue

RemiRemi1987

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
I keep getting the message "Unfortunately, Bluetooth Share has stopped". then it connects to Bluetooth and then I get the message again. The cycle keeps repeating. Anyone else getting this message? Anyone have a solution?

Liskrig

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I keep getting the message "Unfortunately, Bluetooth Share has stopped". then it connects to Bluetooth and then I get the message again. The cycle keeps repeating. Anyone else getting this message? Anyone have a solution?

What is it that you're trying to connect to? Car stereo, headset, speaker...

tylerserio

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
I am also experiencing the same issue. The issue even happens when I am not trying to connect to any Bluetooth device. The message will randomly pop up, turn off my Bluetooth, then it will reconnect after about 30 seconds. I saw some posts in regards to the issue with the S6 where it was suggested to clear cache, but the problem still persists.

Peter R4

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Sorry to raise another issue but this is a different problem I have with S7 and Bluetooth.

Have S7 set to auto answer in car via bluetooth.
Had the situation where i was on a call and a second call came in.
This had the effect of cutting off the first caller and connecting me to the second caller.

I understand this is a downside of auto answer and wonder if there is a way around the problem.
Have call waiting enabled , and am not sure if "call forward" might solve the problem.

Ideally putting second call on hold would be the best solution.

Anyway all suggestions welcom