went from note 4 to S7

cliro

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
Was using the note 4 and thought I would upgrade my phone since my carrier had it for $25 on a 2 year plan (Bell).So far loving the phone. Love the all black button on the front.

Posted via the Android Central App

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Was using the note 4 and thought I would upgrade my phone since my carrier had it for $25 on a 2 year plan (Bell).So far loving the phone. Love the all black button on the front.

Wow $25 on a 2 year for an S7 is an amazing deal. Too bad Bell's customer service sucks so bad

cliro

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
I haven't had any complaints with bell in the last 8 years I've been with them.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I haven't had any complaints with bell in the last 8 years I've been with them.

I could write a novel on all the issue we had with them when I was with them back in the day. To each is own

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site

Yes, the all black button in the front is nice, one of the first things i noticed when it was released i hope the Note 6 has the same look.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site

Hey I was wondering. What province are you in that you got an S7 from bell for $25.00 on a 2 year I can't find that promo ANYWHERE do you have a link??

laollis

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I went from the Note 4 to the S7 and I'm not impressed at all.I miss my Note and probably should of waited for the Note 6. :-(

cliro

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
I never used the pen all that much anyways, and I am actually liking the smaller form factor now that I'm used to it.

anon(7775)

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
I went from the Note 4 to the S7 and I'm not impressed at all.I miss my Note and probably should of waited for the Note 6. :-(

Same here but I only miss the note 4 for battery life, everything else besides screen size goes to the s7

yunique

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
I went from the note 4 to the s7 and I'm loving the speed and smaller form factor, as well as the themes. The battery life seems to be about the same for me (it gets me through the entire day easily), and the camera is just so much faster to focus. the only thing i miss is the screen size for watching videos and the spen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinrshay1984