ksims22887

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
on e mail on phone I deleted my e mail from phone why it don't deleted e mail from my computer e mail it same email address,how long to deleted e mail from phone.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
It really depends on which e-mail service you're using and whether the account is set up to sync across devices. Without more details as to exactly what you're using (GMail, corporate account, Yahoo, etc.) it's really difficult to say exactly where the problem might be.

For instance, on GMail, since the e-mails aren't really downloaded to your computer or device, once you delete it from one, it will delete from the other if a valid data connection is available (this usually doesn't take long...no more than a couple of minutes). On some other accounts, you might have to configure the client/server settings to do that; some of them will keep in the server all messages even if you delete them from your phone, so that other devices can download a copy. Also, if your computer client is downloading the e-mail from the server and keeping a copy there, but not syncing back to the server, once the message has been downloaded to the computer, if you delete it from your phone, it will not disappear from the desktop.