how do i remove streak lines across screen?

d4rkw1sH

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
my screen has this 3 streaks across (something like when u swipe across the screen with a dirty finger and it leaves the print of swipe) which is caused by the Samsung screen protection film that you have to peel off when you first get your phone. but I had left it on as I have yet to buy a screen protector and occasionally it would peel off but I would just press it back and I guess that's how I got the 3 lines at the place where it peeled off and I stuck it back after finally deciding to do without that film thing.

I've have tried using water and cloth, a micro fibre cloth to wipe the screen and also tried using scotch tape on it too. it would disappear but after using it awhile it would return again which gets quite irritating as sometimes it would be noticeable when the screen is off under light. I'm currently refraining from using alcohol wipes as I heard it damages the oleophobic coating.

Pictures of the streaks: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Was wondering if anyone has any idea how else to remove the marks. anything would be appreciated thanks!

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
my screen has this 3 streaks across (something like when u swipe across the screen with a dirty finger and it leaves the print of swipe) which is caused by the Samsung screen protection film that you have to peel off when you first get your phone. but I had left it on as I have yet to buy a screen protector and occasionally it would peel off but I would just press it back and I guess that's how I got the 3 lines at the place where it peeled off and I stuck it back after finally deciding to do without that film thing.

I've have tried using water and cloth, a micro fibre cloth to wipe the screen and also tried using scotch tape on it too. it would disappear but after using it awhile it would return again which gets quite irritating as sometimes it would be noticeable when the screen is off under light. I'm currently refraining from using alcohol wipes as I heard it damages the oleophobic coating.

Pictures of the streaks: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Was wondering if anyone has any idea how else to remove the marks. anything would be appreciated thanks!

Try using a cloth to wipe the screen and see if that helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87