US Cellular customers ... anyone have N yet?

CWinkler

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
Originally posted this under another thread, but thought this one might be more appropriate. Still waiting for N on USCC. Received this response from US Cellular. Feeling like I'm getting the runaround on getting the update. Have question posted to Samsung, but when I couldn't find my phone listed on their site starting to wonder ... Model is SM-G930R4

response from USCC:
"Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us regarding your software update concerns. I definitely understand the importance of your request and I apologize for the lateness in receiving my response. In response to your concerns, I will be honored to assist you today.

Cathy, I can certainly appreciate the importance of having the most current software version for your Samsung Galaxy S7. Please understand, the software updates are released directly from the device manufacturer. Once the device manufacturer releases it for U.S Cellular, you will receive the request on your phone to update your software version. I regret that I am unaware of the timeframe."

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately you will not get any useful information from a CSR regarding updates. They are not privy to that information. At one point Verizon told a friend of mine that they are not responsible for the updates Android will deliver it itself when it is ready. I do understand how you feel, not knowing anything is one of the hardest parts.