Why do my pictures in my gallery change the order of the date they were taken?

Kgpj44

Sep 25, 2017
Visit site
This problem only happened this year and I'm not sure if it's because my phone dropped?? But lately the photos that I take on a certain day for example, I take a picture on September 1 but a few days later or even the next day, I open my gallery and I see that the photos taken on September 1 becomes October 23 or something like that and I can't seem to change that. Any ideas?? Please help

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Does it say October 23 of the same year, or of a previous year? Is this showing up in the Info or Details of the photo?

Kgpj44

Sep 25, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Does it say October 23 of the same year, or of a previous year? Is this showing up in the Info or Details of the photo?

Hi! Thank you so much for replying! and it says the same year.. Some of my photos go to the future but only on the same year and I can't seem to change that

Kgpj44

Sep 25, 2017
Visit site
Pretty strange stuff. Are you sure you're not tampering with the space-time continuum?;)

Does the system clock ever do the same thing?

As a general troubleshooting step, try wiping the cache partition: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-30240

Hahaha no I am not. My clock and calendar doesn't do the same though, they always stay the right time and date but the photos don't for some reason. Thank you once again!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Are the photos being saved to Internal Storage or the SD card? If the latter, then see if this happens on Internal Storage as well.

Kgpj44

Sep 25, 2017
Visit site
Are the photos being saved to Internal Storage or the SD card? If the latter, then see if this happens on Internal Storage as well.

Hey! I'm so sorry for the late reply but actually it's being stored in the internal storage, I don't have an SD card.. I tried your link and it didn't work at all :( I'd really like to fix this bc it's kinda difficult to send pictures or look for them if the wrong dated pictures are the first to show

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez