Disable Power Button Samsung S8 Active

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I keep my phone in my pocket while working which involves a lot of physical movement. The power button invariably gets pressed at some point during the day causing all kinds of mischief. What is the best way to temporarily disable the power button or perhaps make it harder to unlock while in my pocket?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I keep my phone in my pocket while working which involves a lot of physical movement. The power button invariably gets pressed at some point during the day causing all kinds of mischief. What is the best way to temporarily disable the power button or perhaps make it harder to unlock while in my pocket?
Hi, if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist you .

I'll leave a link to register so you can communicate here.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Last edited:

Caliberger

Jul 22, 2019
Visit site

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi thanks for registering
I provide the link you started so we don't have duplicate please follow link
https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=969509

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Do you use a case?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Using a holster case would probably be your best bet. Keep the phone screen-in, and the case back will protect it - and your pocket won't be pushing any buttons.