Case with Great Grip & Protection?

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
If price is the issue, I would wait until it's restocked on Amazon or sold at Wal-Mart or Target. Otherwise, Best Buy should have them.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
If price is the issue, I would wait until it's restocked on Amazon or sold at Wal-Mart or Target. Otherwise, Best Buy should have them.

I got two Defenders and another case already. When Amazon has it in stock you can take it and have Best Buy price match it or get it at Sams for cheap. Only downside is my local Best Buy always runs out of stock a lot and doesn't carry a lot. Usually have to drive at least 30 miles south to the next closest one.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I have defender case and currently don't have a wireless charger to try it, but I do know Samsung Pay works great with the case on, figuring wireless charge would work as well

JHStewart1023

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I don't like otterbox.. they usually start breaking down and get dirty quickly. never had good luck with their products. tried the symmetry and it got super scratched. so I stick to speck presidio and tech 21. easy to clean, and also have warranties that are easy to utilize.

mmednick1

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I know I'm late, but I prefer the Rokform magnet case. I don't have any pics because it's on my phone but I buy these cases whenever they are available for the phones that I have at that time.