Screen protector and case compatibility Samsung Galaxy S8+

Lumi15

May 31, 2017
Visit site
I've just purchased a few Spigen cases only to find out they do not work with my currently-installed screen protector. I've been using this protector with the official Samsung LED case with no issues but the design of the case... well, I didn't like having the top & bottom of my phone exposed. I liked the wraparound nature of the Spigen cases but then those dig under my screen protector lifting it up off the phone.

I'm not much of a fan of "soft" screen protectors... I've had enough of air bubbles and annoying installation issues, but if there is one that is easier and more reliable to install, I'm open to it but right now, I like the tempered glass solution with the adhesives on the edges --- no messy air bubbles to contend with and IME the screen is much brighter than when using the "soft" protectors.

Can anyone recommend a tempered glass screen protector that will work with Spigen cases? Or any tempered glass screen protector that will work with a good case? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

anon(9602380)

Jan 7, 2016
Visit site
Any tips to getting the Sapphire Defense on perfect?
I had my first one on a little to the right and a little high and it was a mess. :-\

None sorry. My best suggestion is find someone who can do them for you. After messing a couple of screen protectors up overs the years I decided to find someone who could do them for me. I have a kiosk at our mall that only does screen protectors. Cost me $10 but they do a perfect job for me.