Locking methods

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I have fingerprint authentication setup, and my pin lock, but how many people here are using their iris scanners?

Palladium65

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I started off using pattern unlock then added face unlock . Now am using the iris scanner and fingerprint and pattern incase one fails. To be honest the iris scanner is pretty good. Works in the dark as well. Think it has night vision which is cool. But it's hit or miss to be honest. Hence finger print and pattern unlock as a back up

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I started off using pattern unlock then added face unlock . Now am using the iris scanner and fingerprint and pattern incase one fails. To be honest the iris scanner is pretty good. Works in the dark as well. Think it has night vision which is cool. But it's hit or miss to be honest. Hence finger print and pattern unlock as a back up
True good point ! I just have the fingerprint scanner , and pin lock setup now. I'm just so uses to it from my older nexus 6p, that's why.

Palladium65

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
True good point ! I just have the fingerprint scanner , and pin lock setup now. I'm just so uses to it from my older nexus 6p, that's why.
I see. I honestly didn't think the iris scanner was gonna be this good. I'm just wondering how much battery it drains if you use it as supposed to just using finger print

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I see. I honestly didn't think the iris scanner was gonna be this good. I'm just wondering how much battery it drains if you use it as supposed to just using finger print
I guess could always try to use the iris scanner out in the future again, but for now, again, I'm app uses to the fingerprint authentication for everything with my phone. Lol.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Yeah at least there's options so can decide what works best for you
True, absolutely. Ya know, speaking of a comfortable option to use, j just started to use smart select, and my god its easier to use than the freaking palm swipe to screen capture. It's also the customizable to , and way easier to use thankfully!

robmidi

May 3, 2017
Visit site
I have fingerprint authentication setup, and my pin lock, but how many people here are using their iris scanners?
I tried the iris scanner, but since I wear glasses, I had to raise them before the scanner worked. I then went to fingerprint with password backup.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38