How to remove/fix calendars from calendar app?

ndking1126

Jun 18, 2020
Visit site
I've read and read about my problem, but either it's not answered or I'm not understanding the answers that have been provided (which is probably the case! ha!), so I really appreciate any help you can offer. I'm using a Samsung S8.

I've used Business Calendar 1 and then 2 for quite some time. Recently my work e-mail was moved from our own server to being hosted by google. I also use my personal gmail calendar in the app. Since that move, Business Calendar 2 is showing that I have two calendars, both labeled as my work e-mail address. One of the calendars has both my work and personal calendars showing up in it. The second calendar has only work appointments, but it's not showing all of them. It's very weird - if you look through my settings, it says nothing of my personal gmail account, but it's clearly pulling the calendar from there.

How do I straighten this out? I've uninstalled and reinstalled. I've searched their support section, but all they do is say that it may be a general sync error in the Android service that is responsible for syncing. Thank you!

ndking1126

Jun 18, 2020
Visit site
Thank you for the welcome. I sent them an e-mail, but have not heard back from the yet.

I guess another way to tackle this.. does anyone know of another app that has similar functionality? Basically I need to be able to see and edit two different calendars at the same time. I also like the idea of being able to only look at one at a time when beneficial. Also, I need to be able to do things like set reminders and add attendees (all the typical things a user would do in an Outlook calendar appointment.)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana