What do YOU want to see in our Galaxy S8 forums?

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
With the Galaxy S8 coming up on us fast... I was wondering, what do YOU want to see here in our S8 forums? We want to help as many members and guests as possible with answers to questions, great resources, tips/tricks and much more.

Sound off in this thread and let me know what you'd like to see. The S8 is going to be HUGE, and I want to be sure we serve our community as best as we possibly can!

Thanks in advance for your feedback!!

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Pictures of everyone's favorite things. Pets, cars, whatever. Also I want to see all the #Haters banned. Or at least told to CHIIILLLL :) Lots of interesting stuff to discuss with this phone!

Also would like to see blog folks in the S8 forums and taking some of the questions and concerns from the forums to the blog.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
@Aquila - AMA's from editors that have the phone?

That too, but those seem to die off a bit. When we have super popular devices within our fanbase, would be cool to have them still check in from time to time, throughout the year or so from their launch, grab up some of the most interesting or most prevalent topics and weigh in - but also post that weigh in material on the blog as we get different readership there, that may be willing to click on a link to the forums where the discussion originated.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
-Exclusive, behind the scenes photos and updates on the latest Samsung tech.
-Giveaways, promotions, and contests
-Extensive coverage and reviews on the S8 (when it comes out and you guys get a demo phone)

socialmuse

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Definitely want to see the most up to date and breaking information. This site is my favorite and I hate finding new information on other sites first. Keep up the good work and I will be checking in daily

pgawk

Mar 21, 2017
Visit site
I think you guys are doing a great job with the 'round ups'. Definitely beats checking in for updates every few hours :p. I think we know plenty about the hardware - at this stage, the software and pricing are my main concerns

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

muggy

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
I'll frequent device forums that have:

-information on purchasing deals
-user tips
-best accessory reviews/deals
-better information on device issues
-newest information on updates
-active user base

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
What about free Android Central swag like free Android Central T-Shirts. Maybe little. Gadgets like free USB cables. Free phone accessory give aways, etc. Would get people excited.

Of course. @Michelle Haag handles all of our AC swag. I have a feeling we'll be showing more love to you all this year. Nothing wrong with a little swag from time to time!