Is the S8 a great improvement to the S7?

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I've been wondering that too, as I currently have an S7 which is running great. The battery was replaced about 2 months ago when I had a cracked screen replaced, so my S7 holds a charge just fine. I guess we'll see in a few more days how improved the S8 is and decide if it's worth the upgrade.

FutureMech

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
Don't think so, it's not that big upgrade.

Note 8 probably will be the bigger upgrade, as it will feature Sammy implantation of 2 cameras, and i hope one will be high MP for daylight shooting and the other with bigger pixels for better low light, no comprmises.

Decherem

Mar 5, 2017
Visit site
I hope it is because I already sold my S7, waiting for the S8. If not I might have to go buy another S7 considering that it will be cheaper. Really want the 8 to be good though...can't wait

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I hope so, wife hates her LG V20 so I need something good to pacify her.

I have the V20 and I love it. Might not be for the average person since it has a bunch of features most won't care about. The best thing about the S8 is the bigger screen, slim, bezels, and better processor.

cjtayaban

Mar 21, 2017
Visit site
Based on the specs, there's not much improvement. But on the design, it's a yes. It also has the latest processor from Qualcomm. About the software, let us see. Samsung always have something great to offer.