Sprint S8 / S8+ pre-order discussion.

jaye3rd89

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered about 30 minutes after it pre-order was accepted on sprint's website.

I was going to get another Otterbox commuter ( Like I have my S3 and S5) but that price haha but I guess that's what you pay for bigger cases. I've accidently broke/chipped off a part of my S3 and S5 cases before and they'd usually just send me a new one and just pay the S&H which was something I always loved about Otterbox. (Invisishield is the same too)
Unless there is some other style cases/screen protectors I "might" lean toward my usual otterbox case/zagg screen protector combo.

My issue with mix matching cases and screen protector is if they don't fit right.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Looks like it's for those who order directly from Samsung and it's a credit towards your next phone purchase on their site.

sloan31

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Re: Sprint S8+ pre-order discussion.

Sprint has the best price for any carrier hands down , I was a coustomer for 10 years and left a month ago paid in full on all , been trying for a week to transfer back with preorder for the S8+ even went to a corporate store with 2 ids and they couldn't even transfer me back what the heck man , so I'm beyond frustrated with Sprint , and holding out for the S8 unlocked from Samsung directly . Corporate America is just to much.

That's a little disappointing to hear. As I refuse to bend over for Tmo on the down payment...I've been seriously thinking of going back to Sprint.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I just returned to Sprint after a months absence they still have the best price on plans so I got $100 off the 8 Plus @ Best Buy and signed with sprint again ,also purchased the S3 Gear Frontier for 10% off with coupon saved $35 there.
this was the 4th or 5th time I handled the S8 and just like the phone its the best option available right now and with $100 off it was a good price point or seller for me.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Re: Sprint S8+ pre-order discussion.

That's a little disappointing to hear. As I refuse to bend over for Tmo on the down payment...I've been seriously thinking of going back to Sprint.

Well I tried again online with BestBuy for the discount and this time the system processed my order guess Sprint just needed time to clear my name from there system

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Got my cases and wireless charger, now I just need my phone. Hopefully we'll see some movement on Monday.
bdd4e6db6b465d724180a559ba6ce7e6.jpg
bec176d01b489f0492efd65cdd48ffe9.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87