T-Mobile Pre-Order Question and Comment Thread

madkoda12

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Not to mention that you would probably get another hard pull on your credit report when applying through Samsung. Another option, if priced the same, is buying from Best Buy with your carrier. They usually run free financing for a certain number of months. Also since it's technically on a Visa/MasterCard Best Buy card you would probably qualify for Visa/MasterCard extended protection.

only thing is bestbuy doesn't sell t-mobile phones (only the pre-paid plastic bordered phones) Unless you'd wanna go unlocked.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Do you guys think it would be a good idea to get the gear s3? or should i wait for the gear s4?
I just picked up a Gear S3 Frontier last week. Loving it so far. They updated Samsung Pay this morning to work with Samsung Pay Rewards. Previously Rewards only worked with Pay on the phones.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
OMG once you start with Samsung pay you won't go back LOL the only trick with it your bank has to accept it it will be accepted at every single terminal that I I've ever used no matter what kind it is

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I just flashed back to all the reward freebies I got on the N7 ,also using a virtual card for purchases seems more secure to me anyway
Yep, I think they give me $40 or $50 of reward freebies for Note 7-S7E-Note 7. So much free stuff came out of those 2 months.

And yes, virtual credit card number is definitely nice.

Storm24

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I have been using my S3 for a couple of months with Samsung Pay and it has counted toward my rewards. Since I got the S3 I have not had to take my wallet or phone out of the pocket but just a couple of times. For some reason Lowe's terminals don't like it. But I will be keeping the S3 because it has NFC and MST so using Samsung Pay on it is just like using it on a phone. And it is a great watch that is nice looking!!!!

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I have been using my S3 for a couple of months with Samsung Pay and it has counted toward my rewards. Since I got the S3 I have not had to take my wallet or phone out of the pocket but just a couple of times. For some reason Lowe's terminals don't like it. But I will be keeping the S3 because it has NFC and MST so using Samsung Pay on it is just like using it on a phone. And it is a great watch that is nice looking!!!!
Samsung phone?

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Do you guys think it would be a good idea to get the gear s3? or should i wait for the gear s4?

I LOVE my Frontier S3. I ditched my Apple Watch for it and granted I don't have too many app selections but I primarily use it for notifications. The turn bezel is amazing. Best feature!

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
super duper omg!
73a10ad06f447d07351848b2a861cb02.gif

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
@mikef91:

may i ask what is the "Note 7 timeline"?

i don't recall as i got the S7 Edge and never was interested in the Note 7.

thanks in advance for your clarification.

Pre-order went up on August 3rd. Everyone was expecting the same experience as the S7 edge. Phone was to be released on August 19th. Everyone was charged on the 14th, and phones weren't shipped until the 16th-17th with everyone getting their devices a day or two early.

Soggly

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Yet the Lg did ship way earlier which was after the note, I don't think there's a way to know for certain honestly