T-Mobile Pre-Order Question and Comment Thread

milehigherik

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I used my MasterCard for my two S8+ and was charged yesterday.

Just spoke with Tmobile customer service rep because my card was declined due to suspected fraud. She updated my credit card info after I contacted discover card and approved the transaction. She said my phone may ship out today and I'll receive it tomorrow. I disputed this possibility and said I don't expect it early, but if so then I'll be happy.

Soggly

May 31, 2013
Visit site
A lot of people keep getting told that some might ship tonight, I don't believe it, but if we get tracking numbers and some don't, there's gonna be some unhappy people lmao

ZayMoney

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
Well if they charged my card today and shipped today or tomorrow, I would consider that fine. But charging this week and holding the merchandise until next week is not fine.

It's not about when I get the phone. Is it nice that Tmobile ships early sometimes? Sure it is. But I don't go in expecting it.

But I do expect them to follow merchant agreements.

Amazon, Best Buy, Home Depot, Lowe's, etc, etc have never charged me for an item until it actually ships. And not T-Mobiles definition of shipped which is create a label and schedule a future date pickup. That's not shipping. Once the carrier picks it up, that's shipped.

well you can cancel your pre order and pick up in store...they charge your card right then and there and you get the product all at the same time!

milehigherik

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Just spoke with Tmobile customer service rep because my card was declined due to suspected fraud. She updated my credit card info after I contacted discover card and approved the transaction. She said my phone may ship out today and I'll receive it tomorrow. I disputed this possibility and said I don't expect it early, but if so then I'll be happy.

So she(the rep) just called back and said they had a memo just released saying that Tmobile orders indeed will not ship until the 19th regardless of the cards being charged. I said... That's what I figured. If it comes early, great. If not no biggie.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
well you can cancel your pre order and pick up in store...they charge your card right then and there and you get the product all at the same time!
I could but why go thru that hassle? Dealing with reps, waiting in line, wondering if I'll get bill crammed, again. Besides the tmobile store opens at 10am and I can pickup from UPS at 9am which is much more convenient for my schedule.

As a customer I have every right to complain about Tmobile not following merchant agreements. Just like I have every right to complain about John Legere starting to act like all the other CEOs he rants about on a daily basis.

ZayMoney

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
I could but why go thru that hassle? Dealing with reps, waiting in line, wondering if I'll get bill crammed, again. Besides the tmobile store opens at 10am and I can pickup from UPS at 9am which is much more convenient for my schedule.

As a customer I have every right to complain about Tmobile not following merchant agreements. Just like I have every right to complain about John Legere starting to act like all the other CEOs he rants about on a daily basis.

honestly i had no idea that when companies do such a thing, that they are in violation of TOS.

milehigherik

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site

Wow... No wonder people are so stressed out in life. Man... If I let things like this bother me... I'd be a wreck on top of daily real-life stresses.

Yeah no point in canceling your order and going to the store when you can come here to vent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non