T-Mobile Pre-Order Question and Comment Thread

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Because it is a violation of the merchant agreement to conduct business that's way. Plain and simple.

I'm not sure which companies have done the same thing to you but please list them because I'll stop doing business with them.

Are you the old guy that yells at all the neighborhood kids to get off his lawn??

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Mike ... GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

tourbound has a point, someone has to stand up for consumer rights, it can be a slippery slope.

DaBlackman619

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Just got this I know it just mean label created but still exciting !!!!!
2959c55afa7efb771a6b2e87c6dd9fe9.jpg
bf6df0da3bde5070e9fb15ca200ba5ea.jpg

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Mike ... GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

tourbound has a point, someone has to stand up for consumer rights, it can be a slippery slope.

Yes, but its not like they are charging him and then never sending the product he ordered. If he doesn't like the way they operate, he could choose to do business with another company or just not preorder and buy it in-store. We went through the same thing with the Note 7, and he made the same comments then, yet he is still with T-Mobile. It's not that big of a deal. I'd rather know I am being charged - at least I know my order is progressing. And since I have never once been burned by T-Mobile on the many preorders I have done with them, I am not concerned one bit.

DaBlackman619

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Yes, but its not like they are charging him and then never sending the product he ordered. If he doesn't like the way they operate, he could choose to do business with another company or just not preorder and buy it in-store. We went through the same thing with the Note 7, and he made the same comments then, yet he is still with T-Mobile. It's not that big of a deal. I'd rather know I am being charged - at least I know my order is progressing. And since I have never once been burned by T-Mobile on the many preorders I have done with them, I am not concerned one bit.
Well said if this not your 1st time pre ordering and know they will do this why pre order and complain.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Good for you. That's great you haven't been burned.

And yep, I did make the same comments during the Note 7 and I'll continue to make these​ comments as I see fit.

Is there some hard and fast rule that you have to like everything a company does? I'm with them still because I can't get the same plan for the lines I need at anywhere near the same price. If i could I would be gone.

People that want to sit on their hands and do nothing have that right. But I have every right to fight back against things that I don't like.

People voicing their displeasure is what got TMobile to reverse course on JoD down payment for the Note 7.

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
yep and watch it sit and rot for 5 days before being shipped. but hey at least you got something. verizon, still no update

well...i didn't say it was going to be delivered tomorrow.....
Honestly some of you guys need to relax a little ;-)

I don't expect it to move until next week...Monday or Tuesday....

ZayMoney

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
well...i didn't say it was going to be delivered tomorrow.....
Honestly some of you guys need to relax a little ;-)

I don't expect it to move until next week...Monday or Tuesday....

i was trying to make a joke out of it so dont get triggered bud. you relax