Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
This will be all if us on Monday

6ccf5eb5af304c5429464fcdb46d453b.jpg

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I have actually stopped them at the front of my neighborhood when I saw them before coming home from lunch. I was like HEY -- I live more into the neighborhood but can I grab my package now? The guy let me once I showed him my ID and it matched the package :p.
df23295c5905564fff4591893c6ca667.jpg

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Well, I am not quite that jealous. I am excited for everyone also.

These are great times for mobile techie fans, especially Samsung fans☺️

Just think of it this way, in a few months you'll have money (for the Note 8) while everyone else is trying to come up with money. This is an expensive hobby (if you even call it that).

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Just think of it this way, in a few months you'll have money (for the Note 8) while everyone else is trying to come up with money. This is an expensive hobby (if you even call it that).
This is so very true my friend! Thanks, that helps a little bit;-)

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
So, it is still true that merely one single person (from this morning) has their phone delivered today?

he showed us his screenshot of his UPS tracking, i think his username is @chapppy or something similar.

that's really odd that only one person would have gotten that! one would have thought that at least a little group of folks would be in the same position. i can't figure out why he would THE ONE.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
So, it is still true that merely one single person (from this morning) has their phone delivered today?

he showed us his screenshot of his UPS tracking, i think his username is @chapppy or something similar.

that's really odd that only one person would have gotten that! one would have thought that at least a little group of folks would be in the same position. i can't figure out why he would THE ONE.

TBH I think the earliest someone will receive their phone will be Monday or Tuesday. For me wishful thinking would be Saturday.

katmandoo122

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site

Well, keep in mind that one person showed a screen shot that did not include what was in the package. Sure, there's a chance that it's a phone but there's a chance it's something else...or that the package is from any number of companies that house warehouses in Louisville. I'm pulling for chammpy to get his/her phone but last I checked, that person had 7 or 8 posts. I'll wait to get excited when longer-term forumites get similar notifications or until we see the actual phone in his or her hand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress