T-Mobile Pre-Order Question and Comment Thread

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
This was text message from T-Mobile yesterday View attachment 256658

Just curious: when did you order your S8? I ordered my S8+ on the morning of the 30th, but my text message says they'll start shipping on April 19 (my text also says S8 even though I ordered an S8 plus, but I'm not reading too much into that).

Basically I'm wondering if ship dates are based on customer locations or order times. I would certainly have a hard time believing my order will be delayed a full day due to my waiting 8 hours after the phone became available before I ordered!

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site

The singular exception to the above is one person (@chapppy) who has "Out for Delivery" for today, Friday, April

Go back and take a look a @chappy's post. One pic shows something being delivered today but that page has no weight and no shipper, it could be anything. Then there is the shipping text but nowhere are the two tied together.

Also, very new person here so credibility is not established and he has not reposted with any pics or proof of delivery. I'm now calling FAKE!

If we're lucky we getting shipping tonight with a monday delivery. High probability of a monday ship with Tuesday delivery.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Just curious: when did you order your S8? I ordered my S8+ on the morning of the 30th, but my text message says they'll start shipping on April 19 (my text also says S8 even though I ordered an S8 plus, but I'm not reading too much into that).

Basically I'm wondering if ship dates are based on customer locations or order times. I would certainly have a hard time believing my order will be delayed a full day due to my waiting 8 hours after the phone became available before I ordered!
All these texts seem to have different ship dates. I ordered on 4/7 and my text says shipping on April 18. Doesn't seem to have any rhyme or reason for it.

Sabban

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Just checked the MyUPS app had i have a tracking number for my first phone. Just says ordered processed ready for pickup.

champppy

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
So I have been waiting for my package all day, and it won't be coming today. So the tracking information said it was going to be shipped out today, but, according to UPS (called them), they said T-Mobile did a hold on the package so that it would be only delivered on X date. The packages are already in my city, but all held at the UPS facility until authorization from T-Mobile.

It sucks, because I waited all day for it. :(

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
So I have been waiting for my package all day, and it won't be coming today. So the tracking information said it was going to be shipped out today, but, according to UPS (called them), they said T-Mobile did a hold on the package so that it would be only delivered on X date. The packages are already in my city, but all held at the UPS facility until authorization from T-Mobile.

That does suck, sorry mate

DaBlackman619

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

Ohhhhhhhhh okkkkkkkkk

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

This happens every year for people like us who are very close to the warehouse. It will be delivered before the 21st, just not a week early. Lol

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Ordered on 3/30
Charged on 3/13
Still no tracking number.
What I noticed on my UPS was that this new shipment was at the bottom it wasn't in order by date earlier today I was looking mostly at the top because as I look further down at the other items that had shipped you know last month and then earlier on before that

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I am not going to say I told you so.... I will just leave this here.... 😂
82c5281f0724cfdaed33ef95d44732d6.jpg

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Ok, this is what I'm getting from UPS

USP.png

I guess my wishful thinking of a Saturday delivery is a no-go. I'm guessing maybe Tuesday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa