T-Mobile Pre-Order Question and Comment Thread

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
so glad I ordered the Orchid Gray.....
C'Mon TMO lets get these phones moving now...

galaxy-s8-s8-plus-together-1.jpg

keno101

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
I pre-ordered mine on Saturday afternoon. I got the shipping notice last night. Will be here tomorrow. I'm excited to get the 256GB memory card for my Nintendo Switch.
I ordered friday alreafy caught up to the early guys. We are all getting our phones at the same time lol

keno101

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Other than the few hundred or thousand units that slipped through Tmobiles fingers and was delivered early which I don't understand how that can happen because they are the ones controlling what ships and doesn't ship, I don't think anyone else will be seeing any updated on the tracking info until either later tonight or tomorrow the earliest. Tmobile really had a chance to surprise their customers, but failed.
Not there call and no one promises early just job guarantee a device

ctown81

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Other than the few hundred or thousand units that slipped through Tmobiles fingers and was delivered early which I don't understand how that can happen because they are the ones controlling what ships and doesn't ship, I don't think anyone else will be seeing any updated on the tracking info until either later tonight or tomorrow the earliest. Tmobile really had a chance to surprise their customers, but failed.

Surprise their customers and upset Samsung. I'm sure T-mobile signed a contract not to release phones. Trust me, tmobile tried their best not to let their phone get to my doorstep.

mikeyd1984

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Honestly I really don't understand why I always preorder. Living in maine I always get the newest last anyway. Checking this site 1000 times a day is getting really old. Seeing that my phone has been 100% paid for and having to sit on it sucks

milehigherik

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: So.....Where's my S8 order?

you were being facetious
Oh ok.. You're hired.. When I can't quite tell what I'm feeling ill ring you up and have you tell me what I'm feeling or intending to say. Move along and stay on topic before you get banned or get an infraction.

milehigherik

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site

Three days ago, I get the email telling me my order is "on the way". Please allow 48 hours for tracking info...yada, yada. Well, it's now three days and all UPS tracking says is a shipping label has been created...period.
Just curious what date did Tmobile give you at checkout for a delivery date?

dkinley

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
For One that has shipping label has been created did you get an updated lease agreement with imei if you didn't your phone won't ship out to you get that if you receive that mean your phone is on its way soon maybe tonight

Ageeb

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site

Three days ago, I get the email telling me my order is "on the way". Please allow 48 hours for tracking info...yada, yada. Well, it's now three days and all UPS tracking says is a shipping label has been created...period.

Mine sat that way for what seemed forever too, but today it went into transit with next day shipping. Keep checking 😉

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87