T-Mobile Pre-Order Question and Comment Thread

Arsenio Martins

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
I may not. I'm finally just getting that impatient don't wanna wait anymore feeling I usually get much earlier. Also I work 3-midnight tomorrow b/c my office's biggest client is based in CA. Just stinks to know it's gonna be sitting at my house while I'm at work.

It'll be that much better when you get home.

Funny. I remember you from the Note 7 forums.

We are going at it again. I think I'm slowing down though. If this phone is great might keep it for a while and save some money... maybe.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Originally I wasn't gonna order the S8+, but I had a weak moment. For the most part I've been really calm. Just reading everybody's posts and not commenting much. But I got pretty excited earlier today about it. Plus I somehow cracked my iPhone 7 Plus's screen. I want to use it as little as possible until I can get to an Apple Store to get it fixed.

There's quite a few of us Note 7 owners on here though. I kinda expected most to wait for the Note 8.
It'll be that much better when you get home.

Funny. I remember you from the Note 7 forums.

We are going at it again. I think I'm slowing down though. If this phone is great might keep it for a while and save some money... maybe.

Nikkiekoala

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Stink nothings been scanned for me. Still 'ready for ups'. Ordered 30 min after pre-orders went live. Got the ups notice 4/13 at 5:40. I'm on Portland Oregon. From the looks of it the UPS flights from KY come once a day to pdx. That flight came in a little after 5 this evening. I'm loosing hope for delivery tomorrow. So now I'm focusing on Thursday.

Well what do you know. My phone was finally scanned with end of date tomorrow delivery!

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
My status shows it will be delivered today ....eastern time here...😁😁😁😁
2b8bf461ad1efc8c758ccf5572444fa9.jpg

Arsenio Martins

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Originally I wasn't gonna order the S8+, but I had a weak moment. For the most part I've been really calm. Just reading everybody's posts and not commenting much. But I got pretty excited earlier today about it. Plus I somehow cracked my iPhone 7 Plus's screen. I want to use it as little as possible until I can get to an Apple Store to get it fixed.

There's quite a few of us Note 7 owners on here though. I kinda expected most to wait for the Note 8.

For me the Note was more about the size.

The pen was an added bonus but I never used it much. This was the perfect compromise.

sloan31

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
For me the Note was more about the size.

The pen was an added bonus but I never used it much. This was the perfect compromise.

That's exactly how I felt. I never used the pen, only switched to the Note line for size in the first place. As long as they make a model in the S line the size of the S8+, I can't see switching back to a Note.

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
The expected receive time is "11:59pm".

That's very odd - it's one minute before midnight! UPS doesn't deliver anything close to that late in the day!

echo_808

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Got that UPS update :D
5a488ba26eed155f0ba93dd1216cc8b9.jpg
a2a7c014180c98a4dfaf24251771bb0a.jpg

Yeah 11:59pm is kinda weird. They usually dont deliver anything after 8pm.

But here's hoping it does come in tomorrow.

Arsenio Martins

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Alright now everyone's happy that they have a date and time. Then everyone will be gone for a few days and the posts about things they don't like will follow shortly afterwards lol.

daddyd302

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Finally some progress :D I decided to not check it for a little bit and started watching a movie and went back and checked and boom it's moving.

Mine is the same as yours. The only difference is I'm north of you in Wisconsin. Strange how we both got the same origin scan and label scan at the same time but different states.