Verizon S8 / S8+ Pre-Order Discussion

Viscomi4444

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Re: Verizon S8+ Pre-Order Discussion

I was waiting for a Verizon pre ordered discussion lol.

I pre ordered the black s8+ 3 minutes after pre orders opened. I just read an article saying how Samsung is struggling with demand of the pre orders so far. I don't know if that's a sales tactic, so take that for what it's worth. So if true, I doubt we are gonna see these phones any earlier than a day or two before release date.

metacuate

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Would you mind sharing how you got $480? I have 363 left on my payment and that is the most I can see. If I were to trade my S7e in they show less than $300.

480 is their current promotional offer, but I think you have to be on unlimited data plan and your payment plan has to be paid off. Here are the terms and conditions of the offer on the 8+ promo:

Here's how it works:
Buy a Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ and you can take advantage of the following promos:
Get Galaxy S8 for as low as $15/mo with trade in.
Switch to unlimited. If you’re already on unlimited, continue to next step.
Trade in. You can also trade in your device after you check out, or at a later time.

iPhone 7 Plus
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
Google Pixel XL
Moto Z Force
Samsung Galaxy S8+ for $15/mo
(up to $480 in savings)

Up to $840 device payment purchase required. Up to $480 trade-in/promo credit applied over 24 months; credit starts within 1-2 cycles and promo credit ends when balance is paid or line terminated/transferred or changed to an ineligible plan. 0% APR. Fully paid off eligible trade-in must be in good working and cosmetic condition.

cinn124

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site

I jumped on vzw.com at 11:55PM on 3/29 and guess what? The sale was live. I snagged 2 S8+ in Orchid Grey for myself and my bf. We can't wait.

eLIZabeth001

Apr 7, 2017
Visit site

I was logged into my Verizon account at 11:50PM and placed my order for the Midnight Black. Now I'm just waiting for my phone. I'll be giving my mom my iPhone 7 Plus ...

Liquid_Chaos87

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site

My credit card was charged with the payment to pay off the S7 E. I haven't checked yet today to see if they billed for the S8+ and accessories. I'm also just doing payments.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

My credit card was charged with the payment to pay off the S7 E. I haven't checked yet today to see if they billed for the S8+ and accessories. I'm also just doing payments.

I paid off my edge last year. I am not sure why they billed it to my account but it does show the monthly payment on my receipt.

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site

Preorders help the manufacturing avoid over producing. If more orders are received than expected they can ramp up production. Preorders also give them feedback on the content of their ads and whether to use more or less ads. As can be seen on this forum preorders also build up the hype for a new phone.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

I'm sure the phones are already sitting in the carriers warehouses waiting to be shipped. :p

They just like making us suffer. :(

msjupiter

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site

I just switched to Verizon from T-mobile.

This is what I'm seeing. Is it the same thing for everyone?

My card hasn't been charged yet. How long does Verizon usually take to ship out their pre-orders?

View attachment 256169

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38