Verizon S8 / S8+ Pre-Order Discussion

sungjun0110

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Okay people...is anybody using glass protector for their phones? I know the difficulty in finding one and attaching but I am sure there is something out there for the curves

There are many glass protectors you can buy from amazon.
but glass protectors that covers the edge display usually don't fit with a case because of the thickness.

sungjun0110

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
I just talked to someone from Verizon customer center, cuz my phone is supposed to be shipped today, but the order is still on hold.
And they said my order will be shipped tomorrow. yes delay again!
and gave me a $15 credit for my patience. LOL fml
there is now zero chance to get the phone in my hand in this weekend!!! so sad..:'(

Wubbalubbadubdub

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
Those of you that got your phones today did you already do the submission for the VR? I did min right away but never got a confirmation email. On my phone shows status as being reviewed but if I go to Samsungs website and search it looks broken as it's not showing the status.. says New graphic goes here 4. Imei last digits that are shown match but just curious if I should have gotten an email saying it was received like others that did the 99 dollar package did.

I got the same thing, I have no idea what to considering I did exactly what the instructions asked... any luck?