Verizon S8 / S8+ Pre-Order Discussion

kalnel#WN

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
When we all ordered on launch day thru Verizon it said ships 4/21, and they are shipping now. If your order has 4/21 ship date, chances are you will have it Friday the 21st

That would be great! I'm trying to keep my expectations low, just in case it gets pushed into the following week. Much better to be happily surprised. :)

aokusman1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I went into Best buy and was going to preorder this but when I found out that there was an extra 20 per month access line fee charge I walked right back out. Then I went to Sprint website and pre ordered the phone without having to pay that extra 20 per month. Is Verizon service REALLY with the extra 240 per year?

How much was your sprint total per month compared to Verizon's?

Ken Huynh

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
From now to tomorrow , if you get charged , it will be you will have it before 21st . If get charged on Tues or Wed , you will have it next monday .

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Yeah no kidding. I'd imagine everyone who preordered will get it this week and you got people fighting about whether it'll be a day or two earlier than launch day. It was a simple observation of a few people, not an indictment of the whole thread, people. Calm down.
😂😂😂 Let the kids talk. I'm finding it entertaining. Besides, I'm hoping mine will get here on Wed too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty