Verizon S8 / S8+ Pre-Order Discussion

k3m1c6

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Not whining it is what it is but it seems quite random how delivery dates are assigned. I have a delivery date of the 20th, I'm in Columbus OH my phone left Coatesville pa at 7 this morning 7 hours away. The FedEx hub is literally 1000 yards from my back door. So my package will sit for 2 days within walking distance! So why did Verizon decide that I have to wait til the 20th but others get there package on the 19th! ...ok, maybe I am whining.

Fifabing

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
When I got the S7Edge, S7 and a second S7Edge when they first came out, they told me that one of them would be back ordered. I got two phones 2-3 days before the actual release date, and the third phone which they wold me would be back ordered I got on that Friday of that week, the actual release date.

So everything came much earlier than expected plus the back ordered phone was not really back ordered.

Mike1117

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Mine is still in Linwood PA and is supposedly getting delivered 4/20. I originally thought it was coming the 21st and had it shipped to my house because I usually work from home Fridays. Problem with it coming the 20th is my wife is not going to stay home and wait for it. So there is a good chance I will be driving to the FedEx facility Thursday night to get my phone. Unfortunately, I have a meeting the 20th that I cannot reschedule (but I could take off the 19th if by some miracle my status updates to the 19th).

jjt4433

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Not whining it is what it is but it seems quite random how delivery dates are assigned. I have a delivery date of the 20th, I'm in Columbus OH my phone left Coatesville pa at 7 this morning 7 hours away. The FedEx hub is literally 1000 yards from my back door. So my package will sit for 2 days within walking distance! So why did Verizon decide that I have to wait til the 20th but others get there package on the 19th! ...ok, maybe I am whining.

I'm in Toledo with a delivery date on ​the 19th coming from Memphis.

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: Verizon Pre-Order Question S8+

Well this sucks for me. I ordered the day the preorder started and have yet to receive any shipping info

ZayMoney

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
Re: Verizon Pre-Order Question S8+

Well this sucks for me. I ordered the day the preorder started and have yet to receive any shipping info

damn that sucks, i ordered at midnight right when it went live and i got charged and info friday and saturday

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the day the preorder started and I still have yet to receive any shipping info. Hopefully they pull their head out of their butt soon and ship it.

I stand corrected I just checked my account and a charge for the taxes showed up saying it was charged yesterday. And now we wait for shipping.....

Last edited:

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Okay okay I will( quickly looking at Verizon site and logging off) see, I have patience lol

I know how you feel. I've been tracking my package via FedEx on my soon to be defunct iPhone. lol

That and two other packages actually. But those two are not related to my soon to arrive S8+ in midnight black. Muahahaha!

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I logged into My Verizon account, saw the shipment, clicked on details and found this:
Ordered
March 30

Shipped
April 17

Arriving
Hide shipment details
Today
04:38 PM Held for Pickup MEMPHIS, TN
April 16
06:21 AM Held for Pickup MEMPHIS, TN
April 15
03:41 PM Held for Pickup MEMPHIS, TN
07:39 AM Picked Up MEMPHIS, TN

Now I know it shipped days ago and that nobody has asked for hold for pickup, but they could sure use other wording.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87