Gear VR registration/approval/shipping/arrival info & also problems.

westcoaststyle

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Gear VR registration/approval/shipping info & also problems.

Registered 4/25, and I just saw that it got Accepted today 4/27. This is just for the free bundle, not the $99 version.

I thought I might get denied, because I didn't have a physical receipt from Best Buy. I just took a screenshot of the Best Buy e-mail showing that I pre-ordered it on 4/16. Thankfully, it worked. Now just gotta play the waiting game until it actually ships.

Wolvansd

Apr 27, 2017
Visit site

The issue for online submission: When it asks you to upload your receipt, they want your preorder receipt, not the actual order receipt. Mine initially got denied also for not being in the correct time period. Sat on hold for 2 hours, finally got to people, got it escalated etc. They sent me an email and I attached the preorder receipt (luckily I still had it) and sent it back in. Was approved.

I'm irked that the VR bundle for $99 (head phones and sd card) sold out before I even got my phone. Picked up the 21st from Best Buy and they already had notices out it was sold out.

eLIZabeth001

Apr 7, 2017
Visit site

Mine came today while I was at home for Lunch. I just got the VR. I received my phone on the 19 and did my reservation on the 19.

tompro53

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site

Mine was weird I submitted the first time it got rejected, then submitted the second time and again got rejected. Now I just got an email saying I was approved, so I guess I will be getting a gear VR.

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site

Gotta wait for the kiddos to get to bed but then it's VR time!

60a5aa6d56c7841d51c572d2e4ec214e.jpg

adam29617

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site

Wow, I was just now able to submit mine a few days ago, hope it's approved!

redsoxfan26

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site

I submitted on the 20th, was approved on the 22nd. Nothing since. No email with a tracking number for me yet.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site

Mine was delivered today, but I was at work and no one answered the door to sign for it. I signed the slip they left so hopefully they leave it tomorrow.

adam29617

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site

Submitted mine on the 25th been approved today, hope to see some movement soon, I've read through the comments and see people already recivening there's, that's a good sign considering Samsung say 6-8 weeks for delivery.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170427-205131.jpg
    Screenshot_20170427-205131.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 54

adam29617

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site

Mine was delivered today, but I was at work and no one answered the door to sign for it. I signed the slip they left so hopefully they leave it tomorrow.

How long from when you registered to approval to delivery?

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site

20170427_185849.jpg

Why thank you Samsung micro sd card and vr which is way better then the original and these headphones are awesome

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site

How long from when you registered to approval to delivery?
Almost a week. I submitted on the 19th and got shipping notification the 25th. My process went quick. Only took like 5 min to pay for the bundle and get an approval email.

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site

Let me know who needs a vr headset I'm going to sell my wife's she won't be using it.

osubass1

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: Note your approved Gear VR registration and shipping updates.

All I have is my email that I got when I pre ordered in store. They also gave me a pre-order print out when I did the order but I think the guy might have took that when I picked the phone up

i went to the Best Buy site on my phone. logged in and went to Order Details. here's what i submitted and got approved:

Screenshot_20170422-132312.jpg

sdn61387

Apr 27, 2017
Visit site
Re: Note your approved Gear VR registration and shipping updates.

I hear people saying that things need signed for to be delivered. Is that just for the 99 dollar bundle or is it for everyone? My local mail service is awful and usually try to pretend to deliver packages as they dont wanna climb some steps.

adam29617

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site

Almost a week. I submitted on the 19th and got shipping notification the 25th. My process went quick. Only took like 5 min to pay for the bundle and get an approval email.

Mine are approved and are processing but haven't got any email from Samsung yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez