Gear VR registration/approval/shipping/arrival info & also problems.

jrpimp00

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Finally paid for my $99 bundle on 5/9. It moved to "has been processed, gift sent" 5/10. Called today because I still havent gotten any tracking info and was told there is a known "system error" that Samsung is working on. If you use the Shop Samsung app it tries to change the price on Samsung's end to the full price and it will not ship because its showing as not paid for. I was assured that it will still ship but they dont have an ETA of resolving this issue. I also now have two items under my orders (Same order number) when I check the app, but still one when i look via a computer.

Keith929

May 10, 2017
Visit site
Zzzzzzzz....I almost forgot I'm getting a gear vr. I have a feeling I will use it the day I finally get it and then it will collect dust.

Maybe they will ship it when Bixby starts working in 2018

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Zzzzzzzz....I almost forgot I'm getting a gear vr. I have a feeling I will use it the day I finally get it and then it will collect dust.

Maybe they will ship it when Bixby starts working in 2018
That is what my last 2 have done. If I didn't get the $99 bundle, the entertainment promo was a better deal IMO.

memphislawyer

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
Got mine and used it last night. Was great for 30 minutes. Now it is on ebay for sale. Some of the movies cost $24,.99 and I am not much of a gamer and one grandchild got one for christmas

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Got mine and used it last night. Was great for 30 minutes. Now it is on ebay for sale. Some of the movies cost $24,.99 and I am not much of a gamer and one grandchild got one for christmas
There are plenty of free VR videos on YouTube, and news sites are starting to offer them too (e.g., NYT has a daily VR feature). And if you get a Gear 360 camera, you can shoot your own VR photos and videos.

Misterb

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I picked up my phone on launch day, and filed the rebate online with Samsung in the store while I waited for my SD card to back up. Went though the fiasco where they didn't like the receipts I sent, sat on hold for combined hours, and never got anywhere, but then mysteriously out of nowhere they approved it and mailed it. My VR is supposed to arrive today. What do you bet the item got damaged in shipping, or some other issue happens...

Keith929

May 10, 2017
Visit site
I got my tracking number yesterday and FedEx says delivery tomorrow but it's still only shows FedEx label printed. And no movement.

CurtisV0651

Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
Finally showed as processed gift and gift sent, but no tracking info sent and nothing in Fedex Delivery manager.

Guess it will be a surprise as to when it comes.

dandman3039

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
Samsung apparently didn't include the Suite number for me delivery address, and fedex didn't even attempt delivering it this morning, just said there was an exception and to call the fulfillment center since the terms of delivery prevent anyone but them from making changes to the order.

Back and forth with fedex, and the fulfillment center, it's supposedly coming tomorrow now.... If I didn't have tracking alerts on, I wold have never even known it likely would have been returned to the fulfillment site.

SlippySlimm

Banned
May 8, 2017
Visit site
Samsung apparently didn't include the Suite number for me delivery address, and fedex didn't even attempt delivering it this morning, just said there was an exception and to call the fulfillment center since the terms of delivery prevent anyone but them from making changes to the order.

Back and forth with fedex, and the fulfillment center, it's supposedly coming tomorrow now.... If I didn't have tracking alerts on, I wold have never even known it likely would have been returned to the fulfillment site.

Sheesh...what a friggin mess this whole thing is...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95