Composing SMS prompted with recipients list?

sam00

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know how to turn off the recipient list it provides you when composing a new SMS. When I open the SMS app I just want a blank compose screen not an entire address list and having to press the compose button again ?

Mr Mendelli

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone know how to turn off the recipient list it provides you when composing a new SMS. When I open the SMS app I just want a blank compose screen not an entire address list and having to press the compose button again ?
Which messaging app are you using? I haven't used one that lets you do this, but that doesn't mean it's impossible.

Mr Mendelli

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
This video shows just a blank SMS screen when composing https://youtu.be/b5i40TMGGj8
The unfortunate truth about videos like these, is that they very often do not reflect the filal product. It looks pre-rendered, and is most likely someones "idea" of what it should look like or could be a prototype version of the SMS app. Chances are the app in the video is the same, just displayed to look much nicer. Welcome to misleading advertizing!

sam00

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Same app not rooted both in demo mode different stores. Samsung store had no recipient list Telstra store did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non