Galaxy S8 Bixby does not work.

A

AC Question

Updates are current. T-mobile is my carrier. Double tapping brings up visual information, but single tapping does not speak to me, or respond to commands

Nubwy

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
Don't really see the point as, if it's like Google Cards, all it will do is use up battery power and nag you to death. With having Assistant built in I really fail to see the point of Bixby. UMMV of course.

It may be better integrated than Voice Assistant. I'm hoping to actually be able to operate my device entirely by voice. If they deliver that'll be great since I'm a trucker.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I just hope since they're making is wait it ends up being the best assistant ever. I'm personally not a fan of assistants, but some of the stuff they said it would be able to do looked promising.

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
It may be better integrated than Voice Assistant. I'm hoping to actually be able to operate my device entirely by voice. If they deliver that'll be great since I'm a trucker.

That's pretty much what Google Assistant is supposed to do, but I have not looked at it for total control. I would be surprised if Bixby offers that level of control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty