Free 100Gb OneDrive storage

Guarocuya Gonzalez

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Hi Everybody.
I formatted my daughter's Galaxy Tablet and it offered me the 100 GB. In order to redeem them I followed these steps, that may help you all.

1. I actualized the preinstalled version of One Drive to the 5.2 version and it appeared the redeem option within the configuration.
2. I configured my actual One Drive account but after trying to redeem at the end it pop up a message for 2 secs that I had 5 GB of storage.
3. I realized that Microsoft wasn't giving me the 100 GB because I redeemed 100 GB 2.5 years ago with my Galaxy S6.
4. Then I created a brand new account on One Drive.
5. I erased the data of the application so it came clean when opening it.
6. I started installing again the One Drive App, updated it, and went to configuration to Redeem the 100 GB and a message pop up a message for 2 secs that I had 100 GB of storage.
7. Now I am in the process to erase the One Drive on every PC to synchronize my new account to it. When doing this the data on the PC is not lost and it will be synchronized all again in the new account because you already left the folder it will use to synchronize.

Hope this helps
G2R

jacob_camacho

Jan 9, 2018
Visit site
i did doesn't say 100gb just says 5gb

I got the offer several times and did not accept. Until I ran out of space.

Just go in to the one drive app in your android phone. Search for Me to go into your profile. Once in there search for settings. and you will see the "Apply 100 GB Samsung Offer"

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
I got the offer several times and did not accept. Until I ran out of space.

Just go in to the one drive app in your android phone. Search for Me to go into your profile. Once in there search for settings. and you will see the "Apply 100 GB Samsung Offer"
Yes I see it. But doesn't apply the 100gb if you already used it in the past unfortunately!

Gazza7364

Jun 3, 2018
Visit site
I was offered 100GB, but when I redeem though the pop up on my phone, it Said you now have 5GB of data, I think I already had 5GB. What a great offer, just give me what I already had, what happens to the other 95 GB?

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I finally got this promo a year later from my S8+ purchase. I factory reset my phone just to clear out the junk and the promo appeared.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa