Bring Back The Black/Transparent Navigation Bar....

SWL3600

Jun 17, 2017
Visit site
Since the update on my S8, I just don't dig this new WHITE navigation bar. I'd rather hit the little dot and deal with swiping up to get my nav buttons to pop up but man I just can't get used to it.

I like having the black/transparent nav bar that is still on the home screens. Please make this an option. Thanks!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Telling us qon't help.. If we could do that here, the Note 8 would have a flat screen (the curved edges tend to crack over time because they're not properly annealed) and the battery will be removable (or you have to sent the phone out and wait a week or two, and in some cases without a phone.

We complain here, but it's Google and the manufacturers who make the decisions.

mary beth hale

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
If we could do that here, the Note 8 would have a flat screen (the curved edges tend to crack over time because they're not properly annealed) and the battery will be removable (or you have to sent the phone out and wait a week or two, and in some cases without a phone.
Yes please.:)

Ecm

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
OP, check out an app called "Navbar Apps". It give a lot of control over that pesky navigation bar; works in most apps.

SWL3600

Jun 17, 2017
Visit site
My wife and I were some of the last people on earth to get smartphones a couple years ago LOL.

Now, it amazes me how some of the littlest things can drive me nuts with this thing if they're not just right.

I got the new update yesterday....and this nav bar thing was driving me crazy. Now, it's black and I feel normal again!

pankaj981

May 5, 2013
Visit site
OP, check out an app called "Navbar Apps". It give a lot of control over that pesky navigation bar; works in most apps.
Great find. Thanks. I did try it for a few hours but went back to the stock light color. After using it for so long I'm kinda used to it now. Plus it makes the screen looks slightly taller.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exoduss