How do i change my mic sensitivity on s8 so im not so loud and so background noise cant be heard or

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

It happens on any mic i use. I use an s8 samsung. People can hear background noise or my breathing and some things that i do really silently like turn a page. I want to change that. It happens on whatsapp, messenger, normal phone. How do i change the sensitivity so they cant hear background noise and so im not so damn loud?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
It happens on any mic i use. I use an s8 samsung. People can hear background noise or my breathing and some things that i do really silently like turn a page. I want to change that. It happens on whatsapp, messenger, normal phone. How do i change the sensitivity so they cant hear background noise and so im not so damn loud?
Hi , if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist.

I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Changing the mic level changes some of the things in the radio, so it's not settable. Just back off from the mic 1/2" or so. (The background noise shouldn't be coming through, but that's due to the design of the phone [a noise-cancelling mic], and you can't add that.)