Samsung s8 plus it keeps restart, and now cant turn on

dzi022

Nov 6, 2019
Visit site
Hello everybody, I have a problem with my s8 plus Samsung, suddenly my phone froze, and begin to restart, almost 15 times or more. Then I did a force restart by holding volume down and power button, and after then its start-up usually for 10min, and again restarts, after I connecting to the power cable to changing, it stops charging. Then didn't response for nothing. DEAD, and after I leave it for a couple of hours, I tried to enter safe mode and to wipe cache memory. I thought maybe some app is causing a problem, and I run a test, and it shows me like this. On google, I found that probably is the motherboard, but somebody says its maybe last android update. And my friend says that perhaps it is RAM. Can somebody help me, I only want to access my phone to enter the gallery and save photos, then after that, the phone can be lifetime dead, it doesn't concern me. Thanks for helping me

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-11-06 at 15.02.10.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-11-06 at 15.02.10.jpg
    355.8 KB · Views: 11

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I'd suspect corrupt firmware or a motherboard failure, based on the error messages there.

dzi022

Nov 6, 2019
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I'd suspect corrupt firmware or a motherboard failure, based on the error messages there.

Finally, after almost 12h, I successfully power on my phone, and when I turn on, it showed me this error. Now I think maybe is everything ok with the motherboard because when I type on google this problem, it says that after Samsung Knox update, many users have this problem with the phone.

ocbMdwV.jpg

anon(10181084)

Mar 2, 2017
Visit site
That is download mode, which is normally used for reflashing the OS. If this is anything like a PC, the errors shown on the recovery screen are indicating that your phone's NAND flash storage chip is probably badly worn out and about to totally die. Your options are to get a new phone, have the motherboard in the existing one replaced, or find someone who has a broken S8 with a good storage chip and have someone do the extremely delicate and kludgy procedure of transferring the good chip to your phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo