Milt K

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
Just an FYI but most of my banking and finance apps have been updated to work now with the ZRL5 beta on my US unlocked S9+. These include BofA, Merrill Lynch, Vanguard, Chase, Citi, and PayPal. The developers were pretty fast getting these updates out. Merrill Lynch was the last holdout for me and they updated yesterday.

Adam Frix

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
none of my notifications and ringtones work since beta 3 :/

Same happened here.

The solution is to go in and trigger notifications off, then back on again.

For the ringtone, change it to something else, save it, then set it back.

The clue to me was in my custom ringtones: in the contact entry itself, under ringtone, it showed a 4 digit meaningless number instead of a ringtone name. I changed it to the actual ringtone, and all was well.

So you have to trigger all the sounds to make them happen again.

mary beth hale

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Same happened here.

The solution is to go in and trigger notifications off, then back on again.

For the ringtone, change it to something else, save it, then set it back.

The clue to me was in my custom ringtones: in the contact entry itself, under ringtone, it showed a 4 digit meaningless number instead of a ringtone name. I changed it to the actual ringtone, and all was well.

So you have to trigger all the sounds to make them happen again.

Thank you... That worked for me.

Milt K

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
New hotfix (ZRLA) for Beta3 should be coming around soon. Fixes the appearance of notifications in Night Mode and issues with ringtones. Yay. :D

Was available yesterday in the South Korea.

Screenshot_20181213-210707_Telegram.jpg

Milt K

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
Still no Beta3 hotfix...might as well wait for Beta 4 as that's due sometime next week if Samsung sticks with their bi-weekly update schedule.