I just upgraded to a Galaxy S9 from an S7. Within the Text Messaging app, when I am looking at messages that have come in and I have read, there is no way to tell if I replied or not. I cannot tell if it is a message from the sender or if it is a reply. Does that make sense? There used to be a little icon under the name or next to the message to show that I had replied or not. It kind of looked like this: ↩ I am not sure if I am being clear or not but is there a setting I am missing. I just want to know that I have replied to everyone or if it is a message sitting there that i have read but not replied. Thanks in advance for your help.
    12-19-2018 05:51 PM
    I just upgraded to a Galaxy S9 from an S7. Within the Text Messaging app, when I am looking at messages that have come in and I have read, there is no way to tell if I replied or not. I cannot tell if it is a message from the sender or if it is a reply. Does that make sense? There used to be a little icon under the name or next to the message to show that I had replied or not. It kind of looked like this: I am not sure if I am being clear or not but is there a setting I am missing. I just want to know that I have replied to everyone or if it is a message sitting there that i have read but not replied. Thanks in advance for your help.
    It doesn't show the last message sent or recieved in the message list?

Like this?
    12-19-2018 06:17 PM
    It does, but I can't tell if it is a received or a reply. So when I look down my list of messages, they all look like I might not have responded because there is no ↩
    12-19-2018 07:07 PM
    It does, but I can't tell if it is a received or a reply. So when I look down my list of messages, they all look like I might not have responded because there is no
    Well in the above example, I know the "OK" was from me...
    12-19-2018 10:00 PM