Selfie mode photo layout not matching what i frame in camera view.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

When taking selfies with my Galaxy S9+ the photo that is saved is framed differently than what us on the screen when I press the shutter button. I have the photo all lined up, centered they way I would like. Once i take the photo and view it, the entire image has shifted to the left and slightly up. Which keeps cutting people out of the photo, lopping off the top of my head, etc. No idea how or why this started happening. Can anyone help!?

Last edited by a moderator:

wendy518

Apr 20, 2019
Visit site
I am having the same problem with my Galaxy S9. I have checked that mu settings haven't changed. I believe there was a software update around the same time. I NEED to fix this!! Please help!!

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Same problem in my wife's AT&T S9+ after the March update. WTF. Cleared cache partition and camera cache and data. Haven't tried Safe Mode yet.

David Buckley3

Apr 28, 2019
Visit site
I went to settings in camera then hit "reset settings". I then noticed when taking a selfie that there were 2 icons in the middle of the selfie screen. One was a one person setting and the other a 2 person setting. I switched this setting and my selfies were centered again. For some odd reason I need to have the 2 person setting on for selfies even of 1 person to be centered.

Drew57

Aug 12, 2019
Visit site
Yes there is a single person and a two person selfie mode. What I want is to be able to have it stay on the mode I selected. I want it on 2 person. But every time I go out of it and come back, it switches back to single. Can this be fixed?